Sleep Log

Friday, June 03, 2005

Night Light?

Last night I was having a hard time getting Alyssa settled down enough to rock after her bottle. She wouldn't even nurse, so I ended up turning off her nightlight so that the room was pitch black. Within a few seconds she settled down to eat and ended up dosing off. So, tonight I'm going to switch to her "not so bright" night light from her "super duper bright" night light and see if it makes any difference. I'm obviously not a chemistry/science person because you aren't supposed to add in all these variables if you're doing an experiement or trying to prove a hypothesis, I don't think. Or at least do more tests on the "subject" before changing the environment. I am, however, a tired mom who will do anything short of bargaining with the devil to get her child to sleep better. Heck, I may even be to that point by this time next week if things don't continue to go well! (kidding . . . I think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home