Sleep Log

Saturday, June 04, 2005

June 3rd

And I thought 4-5 hours straight through was bliss . . . try 8 hours, baby! That's right folks, she slept through the night. Its more than likely just a fluke, but I'm feeling free to do a little jig anyway.

Bedtime routine included:
9 pm bottle (which she fell asleep during)
Gas drops aka "tummy juice"
Put her down in her crib and turned on her aquarium to music only
I did switched the night light, but who knows if that made a difference or not ~ I'm not in any rush to change the night light now!

She's still sleeping so I'll have to edit this later for her "numbers", but I'm wide awake at 6:30, so figured I may as well catch up my blogs.

Update ~ She slept until 7 AM.

TNS = 10 hours
NOW = 0!
LSS = 10 hours
TTA = 0 minutes!
TDS = 2 hours (not so hot, only 1 nap today)
T24 = 12 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home