Sleep Log

Sunday, June 05, 2005

June 4th

Not so great night. Not horrible, but I was starting to get spoiled with all the sleep! ;) I realized that I'm really bad about keeping her schedule on weekends. We had to be out and about so much yesterday and Alyssa didn't get much in the nap arena at all. The one nap that she did get down for didn't last as long as it usually does ~ I wonder if the bustle of the house on the weekend woke her up. I'm making a pact with myself to be better about keeping routines on weekends . . . but its so easy to get off routine when there's another parent around to help out, which distracts me so that I do other things around the house.

Anywhoooo . . .
Up for the day at 7
Nap 10 - 10:40 (40 minutes)
Napped in the car for maybe 30 minutes
Down at 9:10
Wake 12:18 - 12:28 (10 minutes)
2:25 - 2:55 (30 minutes)
Up for the day at 6:35

We had company last night, so she was very stimulated until bedtime. And I didn't nurse her (or offer to nurse her) as often as I normally would have. And I was a horrible mommy and realized at about 4 pm that she hadn't had any solid food, so she ate each time she woke up last night. Part of me wonders if she didn't get a chance to "tank up" and if that's why she didn't sleep as well. You can bet I'll be tanking her up today!

TNS = 9 hours 25 minutes
NOW = 2
LSS = 3 hours 40 minutes
TTA = 40 minutes
TDS = 1 hour 20 minutes
T24 = 10 hours 5 minutes ~ whoops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home