Sleep Log

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

June 6th

My crazy brain is trying to figure out if I could graph Alyssa's sleep pattern to try to see how variables such a nap time or even day of the week impact her sleeping. I'm such a nerd!

Wake at 8:15 AM (I think)
Nap from 12:00 AM - 3:15 AM
Down at 9:10 PM ~ I actually put her down pretty awake and she didn't cry for any more than 2 minutes. I can handle the CIO when its just a couple minutes; its when it goes on past that it tugs at the old heartstrings.
Wake 12:40 AM - 1:15 AM ~ Nursed
3:15 AM ~ 3:30 AM ~ Just rocked. She woke up when I laid her down, but only fussed/whined for about a minute after I left the room
5:50 AM - 6:50 AM ~ Various forms of nursing and cuddling in my bed, then put her down in her crib after she fell asleep
6:50 AM - 9 AM

TNS = 12 hours 10 minutes
NOW = 3
LSS = 3 hours 30 minutes
TTA = 1 hour 50 minutes
TDS = 3 hours 15 minutes
T24 = 13 hours 35 minutes

I wish I didn't get so frustrated with all her night wakings. I used to never mind it ~ I actually enjoyed cuddling with her on the couch in the middle of the night watching Nick at Night, but now I get so angry with her when she's up ~ makes me feel like a really rotten mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home